Magic the Gathering Brawl Deck Savage Hunger
Brawl Decks are 60-card ready-to-play decks, all Standard-legal, and designed specifically for the Brawl format. Each has seven Standard-legal cards not available in Throne of Eldraine booster packs.
Here's how the Brawl format works:
- 60-card decks
- All cards must be Standard-legal
- No more than 1 of a given card (except basic land)
- 1 "commander" - a legendary creature or planeswalker that begins in the command zone and returns to it any time it leaves the battlefield
- Any mana symbol that appears on a given card must also appear on your commander
- Players start with 30 life
- Best played in groups of 3–5 players
For more information on Brawl, check out Gavin Verhey's article on A New Era of Brawl.
- 60-card Standard-legal singleton deck (no more than 1 copy of a given card, except basic lands)
- 7 Standard-legal cards not found in traditional Throne of Eldraine booster packs
- 1 foil legendary creature not found in Throne of Eldraine booster packs
- 1 Life Wheel
- 1 Strategy insert